Islamabad Police

xenia

I hope plenty of people watches the Channel 4 Dispatches programme on 2nd November.

It detailed the number of attacks in Islamabad on the University, UN food distribution building and elsewhere by Alqueda and others.

One man said that 9/11 and 7/7 were happening weekly in Islamabad with little or no puiblicity in the west.

The local Police were taking on and slowly defeating the terrorists although many of the heroic cops were killed. A memorial to them has recently been erected.

When the islamaphobes are critiscising Pakistan remember that the actual front line fighting against terrorism is manned by the brave men and women of the Pakistan Police.

I didn't see it, but i've heard and seen quite a few incidents both their and elsewhere concerning Muslim on Muslim terrorism.

It is always the bus loads of kids on the way to school that gets me... and in the name of God?

Yes their house is a mess and need to get it in order.

I see and commend them for their recent efforts, truly commendable.

Muslims murdering fellow Muslims; I agree it's terrible. Christianity grew out of it centuries ago, even Northern Ireland and the Southern States of the U. S. are peaceful now, except for a tiny number of common criminal murders.

Hopefully a Muslim Reformation will soon be on the way Like the Lutheran one, but not so bloody.

Till then, the only way to defeat the suicidal monsters who bomb so many innocent people is to redesign whole cities in the form of 'cells' of safe, secure neighbourhoods protected by hermetically sealed courtyards with equipment such as X-Ray machines, dogs and explosive detectors, and seperated from each other by 20-foot thick concrete walls and with all goods conveyed in small amounts by hand from sealed lorry-parks AT LEAST TWO MILES outside town!

It won't be pretty, it won't be extremely cheap, but it'll WORK, and it will SAVE LIVES.

What will this future city look like? Probably like some of the 'cities' in Star Wars such as the Desert city or even the armoured buildings covering the 'Death Star'....

Muslims murdering fellow Muslims; I agree it's terrible. Christianity grew out of it centuries ago, even Northern Ireland and the Southern States of the U. S. are peaceful now, except for a tiny number of common criminal murders.

Not that distant and still a threat in reality... A lot less but, enough for serious hope!

Hopefully a Muslim Reformation will soon be on the way Like the Lutheran one, but not so bloody.

Now that's a good idea. The only real difference being that Luther translated the Bible so anybody and everybody could read it, not just the clerics appointed by the Catholic Pope. It didn't unify Christianity, but it did stop the over monetisation which was going on at the time.

The crux though is hard line Islamic religious fanatics who resort to terror and not peace, after all that's what it's supposed to be about.

Till then, the only way to defeat the suicidal monsters who bomb so many innocent people is to redesign whole cities in the form of 'cells' of safe, secure neighbourhoods protected by hermetically sealed courtyards with equipment such as X-Ray machines, dogs and explosive detectors, and seperated from each other by 20-foot thick concrete walls and with all goods conveyed in small amounts by hand from sealed lorry-parks AT LEAST TWO MILES outside town!

No, I think it's much more cost-effective to continue bombing villages from the skies.

x

Surely the "crux" is that as long as brave men and women like the ones from the Islamabad police are willing to make the sacrifice they are making in taking on the fanatics on our behalf and winning thay should receive our whole hearted support and thanks.

We may have to wait a long time for sanity to return to some parts of Islam in the meantime, if you havent seen "Despatches" take a look.

Not that distant and still a threat in reality... A lot less but, enough for serious hope!

Now that's a good idea. The only real difference being that Luther translated the Bible so anybody and everybody could read it, not just the clerics appointed by the Catholic Pope. It didn't unify Christianity, but it did stop the over monetisation which was going on at the time.

The crux though is hard line Islamic religious fanatics who resort to terror and not peace, after all that's what it's supposed to be about.

I hope plenty of people watches the Channel 4 Dispatches programme on 2nd November.

hope people watches?

i think weve missed it :suspect:

and dont forget some of those "heroic cops" are also al queda / taleban who infilitrate and wait for their time to take out as many people as they can.

Surely the "crux" is that as long as brave men and women like the ones from the Islamabad police are willing to make the sacrifice they are making in taking on the fanatics on our behalf and winning thay should receive our whole hearted support and thanks.

We may have to wait a long time for sanity to return to some parts of Islam in the meantime, if you havent seen "Despatches" take a look.

I looked for it and realised I did watch some of it.

If you also re-read my first post I do commend and respect them.

Yes their house is a mess and need to get it in order.

I see and commend them for their recent efforts, truly commendable.

I somewhat understand, but not really, why Pakistan won't allow outside help other than aid in sorting the overwhelming problem?

I somewhat understand, but not really, why Pakistan won't allow outside help other than aid in sorting the overwhelming problem?

Something to do it with it being their business?

Or perhaps they've had enough of the help they're getting already?

Unmanned Drone Attacks within Pakistan Record High: Threat to Civilians

One in three killed by US drones in Pakistan is a civilian

Would we have allowed Pakistan to station troops in Northern Ireland during the Troubles?

Would Israel allow them to put troops on the West Bank?

Archived