Conservative MP tables for relaxation of the smoking ban.

The government realise that an ever greater number of pubs are ignoring the smoking ban, so they will overturn current legislation to avoid the humiliation of a total revolt.

Of course they will. The funniest post I've read all week. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Isn't it odd that they just had the opportunity to do just that and voted to do exactly the opposite.

Yes, I'm sure they feel under enormous pressure to scrap a ban that's overwhelmingly popular with voters and has already resulted in significant benefits to public health.

:rolleyes:

The smoking ban has cost billions in lost revenue. It is one of the main reasons for the recession.

That seems like a nervous laugh to me, all the heads are shaking. People do that when they know that the other person is correct!:cool:

Come on then name one of these mythical pubs that flouts the ban, because otherwise smokers won't know where to go and non smokers won't know where to avoid. But of course you can't name one can you because they don't exist?:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Come on then name one of these mythical pubs that flouts the ban, because otherwise smokers won't know where to go and non smokers won't know where to avoid. But of course you can't name one can you because they don't exist?:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

They only do not exist in your head. There are other things missing from there too!:D

Archived