UNOFFICIAL FORUM MEET-HARLEQUIN-Monday 20th December. (Christmas Party)

Lotusflower

Just like to say how much I enjoyed myself tonight at the SF meet. Everyone was really friendly! I know this isn't a proper thread and will get deleted, up 'till then I'd just like to say 'Happy Christmas' to everybody!:wave:

Nice to meet you Alco. You lived up to your image on here.:)

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I didn't know about this earlier I live just across the pub lol.

I need a nice short story from you for a newspaper, could anyone give some more details about what did u guys do tonight, how was everything, who played what kind of music, how was the buffet and what costumes did u wear.it would help a lot if u could give me some feedback till tomorrow night.

Cheers

I was thinking about it and wondering how it was going and hoping that the weather didn't spoil things for everyone. Seeing the post times here, tells it all I guess :hihi: Merry Christmas to everyone from me as well.

Well what can one say ...... a fabulous night it was, the company, as always was wonderful and the band, well they were different and I liked them, very funny.

The food ........ OUTSTANDING, what a spread harlequin put on, there was so much I had 2 helpings, or was it 3, I cannot remember, there was even enough for the local folk in the pub.

Swami you do excel yourself sometimes on another fab organised meet .. :)

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I didn't know about this earlier I live just across the pub lol.

I need a nice short story from you for a newspaper, could anyone give some more details about what did u guys do tonight, how was everything, who played what kind of music, how was the buffet and what costumes did u wear.it would help a lot if u could give me some feedback till tomorrow night.

Cheers

Can't say too much about that Alexandra ... there are strict confidentiality rules to the sect!

After the obligatory initiation ceremony the 'buffet' was bought in on a gold platter ... roast suckling pig with sixpences in it (well ... it's Christmas!)

The music was provided by 'arcade fire' (specially flown in by John Travolta in his Boeing 957) with vocal backing by the Stephen Hawking male voice choir.

The 'costumes', (although not obligatory) tend to the 'black leather thong and nipple tassels' type of style ... whips optional.

Illuminati rules prevent me from divulging the exact nature of the meeting, suffice to say, a good night was had by all!

Hope this helps with your newspaper story. :hihi:

Can't say too much about that Alexandra ... there are strict confidentiality rules to the sect!

After the obligatory initiation ceremony the 'buffet' was bought in on a gold platter ... roast suckling pig with sixpences in it (well ... it's Christmas!)

The music was provided by 'arcade fire' (specially flown in by John Travolta in his Boeing 957) with vocal backing by the Stephen Hawking male voice choir.

The 'costumes', (although not obligatory) tend to the 'black leather thong and nipple tassels' type of style ... whips optional.

Illuminati rules prevent me from divulging the exact nature of the meeting, suffice to say, a good night was had by all!

Hope this helps with your newspaper story. :hihi:

Very discreet, Alco, well done!

You obviously paid close attention when you were told what happens to those who betray the secrets of the sect. :hihi:

Archived