UNOFFICIAL FORUM MEET-HARLEQUIN-Monday 20th December. (Christmas Party)

Lotusflower

I am sorry I couldn't make it. Still feeling like rubbish with this flu thing.

I am glad to hear you all had a good night and even more delighted to hear the buffet was great and that you didn't get yourselves barred ;):D

No were a friendly bunch we try to keep quite and not make to much noise. :hihi:

Can't say too much about that Alexandra ... there are strict confidentiality rules to the sect!

After the obligatory initiation ceremony the 'buffet' was bought in on a gold platter ... roast suckling pig with sixpences in it (well ... it's Christmas!)

The music was provided by 'arcade fire' (specially flown in by John Travolta in his Boeing 957) with vocal backing by the Stephen Hawking male voice choir.

The 'costumes', (although not obligatory) tend to the 'black leather thong and nipple tassels' type of style ... whips optional.

Illuminati rules prevent me from divulging the exact nature of the meeting, suffice to say, a good night was had by all!

Hope this helps with your newspaper story. :hihi:

:hihi:Very good. Was nice meeting you all, had a good night, Just need to get rid of this headache now :)

Very discreet, Alco, well done!

You obviously paid close attention when you were told what happens to those who betray the secrets of the sect. :hihi:

Think I tackled that particular question quite well thank you dozy!

Don't think Alexandra will have a clue what goes on!

(how do you get these nipple tassels off! ... stuck mine on with superglue!?) :huh::)

Think I tackled that particular question quite well thank you dozy!

Don't think Alexandra will have a clue what goes on!

(how do you get these nipple tassels off! ... stuck mine on with superglue!?) :huh::)

I will tell you after you send me a photo, the one I took last night of you wearing them is a little bit dark :D

What the?...who the?...how the?...oh my sweet lord my head hurts. :roll:

How did I miss alcoblog? Why did I not remember to take the list of who came?

At least I remember having another brilliant evening. :D Thankyou everyone! :thumbsup:

Special thankyou to Liz and Pete and staff, our hosts for the generous and delicious buffet and hospitality. More special thanks to "The Twee Musketeers." With or without a tambourine "the boys done good!"

I woke up this morning dreaming of elves...wonder why? :hihi:

What the?...who the?...how the?...oh my sweet lord my head hurts. :roll:

How did I miss alcoblog? Why did I not remember to take the list of who came?

At least I remember having another brilliant evening. :D Thankyou everyone! :thumbsup:

Special thankyou to Liz and Pete and staff, our hosts for the generous and delicious buffet and hospitality. More special thanks to "The Twee Musketeers." With or without a tambourine "the boys done good!"

I woke up this morning dreaming of elves...wonder why? :hihi:

Don't worry Smarmy ... I had my invisibility cloak on for security reasons! :suspect:

You did a brill job of organising things and was obvious you'd put a lot of work into it ... thank you! :D

I will tell you after you send me a photo, the one I took last night of you wearing them is a little bit dark :D

Don't worry ... I've got the tassels off by bathing in MEK (methyl ethly ketone or CH3C(O)CH2CH3 to be precise) I always look dark in photos due to the complex light and energy patterns created by my 'vortex shirt' ... nothing to worry about! :D

Archived