Goodbye Sheffield nightlife.

clubfut

If the SY Police dont like Bassline, why did they approve the recent night at the O2 academy run by reflective?

They don't like Bassline where the link is a person with the initials S B!!

The organisers of Reflective are the Polices snitchers and as far as I understand, DO NOT see eye to eye with a certain person with the initials S B!

I decided not to go out of respect to the defence although I was well within my right to have gone to the hearing.

Out of respect to the defence? nothing stopping you attending or do you think that the defence woudl see you and change their defence??? Sorry but that post doesnt make sense, if you wish to elaborate then we could have a proper discussion

I have more facts than you think and I shall leave it at that!

Why? all that says is "i know something you dont know and im not telling" like some kid. The forumster has presented facts which you are throwing allegations at yet you are not prepared to offer a valid counter argument except that John lewis, the police and the Sheffield star all hate niche. If you have something that would back up your statement then say it or your argument is just heresay.

You evidently have a strong opinion which is what a forum is all about, but you are not putting it forward with any evidence except "i have more facts than you think" - sorry but if you want to discuss then lets have an informed discussion

They don't like Bassline where the link is a person with the initials S B!!

The organisers of Reflective are the Polices snitchers and as far as I understand, DO NOT see eye to eye with a certain person with the initials S B!

So its a vendetta against Steve Baxendale now, not Niche or Empire?

I'm sure the organisers of the Reflective events would also love to see that potential libel. Its well known Martin and Steve dont see eye to eye. I hear there was trouble at that event as well

Out of respect to the defence? nothing stopping you attending or do you think that the defence woudl see you and change their defence??? Sorry but that post doesnt make sense, if you wish to elaborate then we could have a proper discussion

Why? all that says is "i know something you dont know and im not telling" like some kid. The forumster has presented facts which you are throwing allegations at yet you are not prepared to offer a valid counter argument except that John lewis, the police and the Sheffield star all hate niche. If you have something that would back up your statement then say it or your argument is just heresay.

You evidently have a strong opinion which is what a forum is all about, but you are not putting it forward with any evidence except "i have more facts than you think" - sorry but if you want to discuss then lets have an informed discussion

I decided not to go to the Licence sub committee meeting as I thought it was a very delicate situation and the defence might not appreciate "gawpers" in the gallery.

Steve Baxendale allegedly successfully sued The Sheffield Star a few years back and that is why the paper prints police lies against his club.

I NEVER said John Lewis hated Niche, what i said was that the area of Charter Square is being re-developed. Niche has gone, so have BT above them and Scores Bar have about another year before their lease expires and Nocturnal will be gone too as that block is coming down, so i've heard.

I'm sure the organisers of the Reflective events would also love to see that potential libel. Its well known Martin and Steve dont see eye to eye. I hear there was trouble at that event as well

So, why hasn't there yet been a police license review request to the sub committee relating to the trouble at Reflective?

And, BT have already moved out of all their offices above Niche/Vibe!!!

It's a Sheffield Council clearing up act and the Police are in on it too, knowing full well that no nightclubs are to be in the vicinity of the new John Lewis, by the time it's built and opened!!!

I

I NEVER said John Lewis hated Niche, what i said was that the area of Charter Square is being re-developed. Niche has gone, so have BT above them and Scores Bar have about another year before their licence expires and Nocturnal will be gone too as that block is coming down, so i've heard.

words may not be same, indicative tone definately is

Archived