Goodbye Sheffield nightlife.

clubfut

Ha ha the rubbish iv read on this thread baseline go underground my ****ing arse it will the people who listen to it would never have the push to sort raves out

Face it baseline attracts scrubbers and plastic gangsters it's all about attitude in the clubs so the violence is going to happen end of story

Trance, techno, hardhouse, funky house all have plenty of clubs with no stabbings outside because these are not music styles for scum bags

You have a very BAD stereotypical view of the many good people that love and enjoy Bassline then. And were supposed to be scumbags, as you have very nicely put it!? You sound a REALLY lovely person indeed!!!

Ha ha the rubbish iv read on this thread baseline go underground my ****ing arse it will the people who listen to it would never have the push to sort raves out

Face it baseline attracts scrubbers and plastic gangsters it's all about attitude in the clubs so the violence is going to happen end of story

Trance, techno, hardhouse, funky house all have plenty of clubs with no stabbings outside because these are not music styles for scum bags

Right, so the people that recently died outside the Alibi and DQ bars were obviously at a bassline rave?! Plank. :rolleyes:

obviously another customer of niche who has been thrown out on his ear and banned and before you say it ,I NEVER WENT IN THERE ,THEN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS sourgrapes i call it

Sad f***s if they do, Rotherham on a night out is beyond awful. Any Sheffielder that pays money to travel to Rotherham for a good night deserves to lose their money.

had the unfortunate displeasure of listening to redroad radio ,just to check it out and my opinion is KAK

One bright spot for the Gay Community, now: We are going to see the reopening of FUEL, and its going to be at the same location; the club at Eyre Street on the ground floor of the multistorey car-park; while primarily for the Gay Community, some of their nights are likely to appeal to the wider community. See Fuel's website (Featuring their current Hull Branch) at: http://www.fuel-hull.co.uk/Fuel,_Propaganda,_The_Yorkshireman_-_the_Hull_Gay_Scene%21.html

had the unfortunate displeasure of listening to redroad radio ,just to check it out and my opinion is KAK

I thought as Sheffbag was a DJ, I thought he would have empathy for all his fellow Dj's, whatever genre of music they specifically play.

One bright spot for the Gay Community, now: We are going to see the reopening of FUEL, and its going to be at the same location; the club at Eyre Street on the ground floor of the multistorey car-park; while primarily for the Gay Community, some of their nights are likely to appeal to the wider community. See Fuel's website (Featuring their current Hull Branch) at: http://www.fuel-hull.co.uk/Fuel,_Propaganda,_The_Yorkshireman_-_the_Hull_Gay_Scene%21.html

Although not Gay myself, I think that the news that Fuel is is to be re-opened is very good news and will improve very much the eyesore of that spot at the top of Eyre Street. Sheffield REALLY needs a vibrant nightlife, whatever the genre of music or sexuality of the club in question.

The Police need to do their job and ban from the City Centre anyone who is charged carrying or using knives or other weapons and stop putting the blame on the club owners, who don't encourage at all this and want to prevent it at all costs anyone who does carry dangerous weapens from gaining entry into their clubs.

The Police need to do their job and ban from the City Centre anyone who is charged carrying or using knives or other weapons and stop putting the blame on the club owners, who don't encourage at all this and want to prevent it at all costs anyone who does carry dangerous weapens from gaining entry into their clubs.

Well said. It's about time the police took a wider look at society. It happens everywhere, not just in clubs, even in Wilkinsons Hillsborough apparently. F*** knows what that was all about, maybe there was a fight over the last pack of bog roll on special offer and someone got a bit handy with their bunch of keys. The point is it happens everywhere and anywhere, not just simply in these oh so terrible nightclubs. The only answer is to lock the scum bags up for good. It'll keep happening until there's some real punishment and time attached to committing these crimes. While ever the 'naughty boys' are receiving a simple slapped wrist and 10 hours of communtiy service, you can expect it to continue.

Is it really good? All I remember about when it was open last was the incessant moaning about it

Archived