Goodbye Sheffield nightlife.

clubfut

http://www.thestar.co.uk/headlines/Man-26-dies-after-attack.6673080.jp

Man dies after being attacked outside the Alibi Bar last weekend. Maybe they need a membership scheme? Or would it be better just to swiftly sweep this one under the carpet? I rest my case.

My thoughts go out to the family of the victim.

Have there been repeated incident outside the Alibi bar?

All our thoughts should go to the young lad's family, as do mine. Incidents such as that should always be frowned upon, no matter where they happen. But frankly because of its bad press the regulars of places like Niche and Westways are not classed as 'clientele'. The vast majority are found to be 'pond life'. Personally, I'm not a fan and don't consider Niche a form of music.

Anyway, that Static place is supposed to be reopening soon, so the people get one more club back - no idea what music they might play though.

all the best bars and clubs have shut now like niche ,empire back in its day ,dickins bar and the best one of all the stonehouse use to go out every friday and saturday when they was open now i prefer rotherham for a night out

Comedy post of the year contender here ladies and gents....

Comedy post of the year contender here ladies and gents....

The clubs/bars metioned were fantastic ten or so years ago. The stonehouse was ace on a Saturday afternoon blasting out some heavy bassline at 2pm aahhhhh those were the days !:roll:

I Agree - Goodnight sheff nightlife..

Hello chesterfield :D

went out to barnsley- caught a taxi home 45mins later- the clubs were full of what looked like school children.. hated it!

lol what clubs do they have or bars it looks small to me

Have there been repeated incident outside the Alibi bar?

There DOESN'T have to be as there was a KILLING!!!

NO, DEATHS outside:

Niche/Vibe on Charter Row - FORCED to closure!!!

Empire - Cops targeting it! (Now Closed)

Static - Cops targeting it!

DEATHS OUTSIDE:

Nocturnal - STILL open

DQ - STILL open

Alibi Bar - STILL open

Archived