Come on forummers,lets have a laugh!

:thumbsup:

I like to think that, looking back at my time on Sheffield Forum, if I make a difference on even one issue, it'll be this:

IS THIS NOT THE BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION... STUDIES SHOW THAT HYBRID EMBRYOS ARE TRYING TO KILL US ALL BECAUSE MUSLIMS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW... THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO HAVE ANOTHER WAR... HELL IN A HANDCART!!!!!

hahahah Purdy, that one's a cracker. You've been using the daily mail outrage-o-graph headline generator, there, haven't you?

hahahah Purdy, that one's a cracker. You've been using the daily mail outrage-o-graph headline generator, there, haven't you?

I READ ABOUT THIS IN THE DAILY MAIL. I READ IN TE SUN THAT THE ESTABLISHMENT IS INVITING IN PAEDOPHLS AND AIDS. THE SILENT MAJORITY MUST GET OUT OF THE EU AND GET OUR COUNTRY BACK!!. DIANA WAS MURDERED!!!

See here, go the the '****-o-tron' link at the top right hand side of the page and click on the 'new' button to get the next moronic statement pearl of wisdom.

Archived