How Will Do Your Christmas Shopping?

How Will You do Your Christmas Shopping?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How Will You do Your Christmas Shopping?

• From the comfort of my pc with a mince pie by my side and waiting for it to be delivered
    • A trip to Meadowhall in the evening with a definite list and no diversions!
    • A frantic dash to town on Christmas Eve to see what's left.
    • Ive done it, its wrapped and it just needs Santa to pick it up

im usually pretty good at getting my shopping organised and my presents made, but this year ive been pretty behind due to being so busy....i havent even had time to think what im going to gettign for my friends and family.

so im half anticipating a fraught trip to the shops the weekend before christmas and getting very busy online this weekend!

im going to be aiming to get as many pressies as possible from a couple of sheffield based sites, folksy and frooly.....partly so that i can get the pressies delivered to my mums so i dont have to carry them on a packed train on christmas eve to get home!

how about you, will you follow the US trend for shopping online and in the shops this weekend, will you do a mad dash on the 24th or are you feeling a bit smug at having done it all already?

x

Already done all mine apart from my partners and child present i always leave till the start of December when i get the cards also.Has i said on this forum last year i buy xmas gifts for family ect when its their birthday, sometimes i buy in shops or online.So i get the birthday and xmas present at the same time.That way for me i don't only forget anyone,but i have more money at xmas time and no rushing about in the xmas rush.

Mostly online although likely to nip down to the Millenium Gallery to get something for my mother.

oooh, will you be going this saturday?

therell be even more choice as its the Candy Cane Fair on the 27th.

i shall be going as my mum has a stall and i shall be on lunch cover duties...but im hoping to sneak in a bit of shopping too! ;)

x

Hi Sophie. I really wish I'd booked a stall on the 27th now! :(

Good luck with it!

And I do most of my shopping online!

oooh no....i applied for candy cane but was too late :(

i shall be there solely in a shopping, lunch delivering and comfort break covering capacity....hence why im doing the online sale from all my shops! (it means i wont have to worry about double selling stock if i was at an event)

as for shopping online...id be very disappointed if you didnt! ;)

x

Archived