How Will Do Your Christmas Shopping?

How Will You do Your Christmas Shopping?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How Will You do Your Christmas Shopping?

• From the comfort of my pc with a mince pie by my side and waiting for it to be delivered
    • A trip to Meadowhall in the evening with a definite list and no diversions!
    • A frantic dash to town on Christmas Eve to see what's left.
    • Ive done it, its wrapped and it just needs Santa to pick it up

I did most of mine online. There are one or two things I want to buy which I want to see and I will go to stores to buy them.

I've been dong most of my shopping online for years. At first, I did wondered whether by doing that I was taking business from local traders, but when the councils started raising parking charges in the run up to Christmas and when they started making life more difficult for Christmas Shoppers, commonsense prevailed.

If those who run parking in the cities want to make life difficult (or more expensive ) for Christmas shoppers, let them explain to the shop-keepers why they are driving the trade away.

I've done the majority of mine online this year, got fella, mum, stepdad and brother sorted so far. Just got to come up with the impossible now - what to buy dad? I'll probably end up doing the mad dash as well but without the organised list.

i won't be doing any. christmas shopping is just a way of conning us into spending money we can't afford on buying things we don't need.

Same here. If I do buy anything, it will be a useful present like food or drink.

Can you believe there are families who would rather spend money on presents than essentials like rent, gas and electricity?

...Just got to come up with the impossible now - what to buy dad?...

im glad its not just me that struggles with that! usually i get books for my dad, but id liek to get him something a little different too.....so he may just end up with books! lol

I've just remembered there is a craft/gift fair at the Crucible Theatre this Saturday 27th November so will go and take a look!

there is indeed...i got asked to do that fair too, but by that time my mum was already organised to come and visit.

will have to bob for some shopping there on saturday too :)

....if I do buy anything, it will be a useful present like food or drink....

ahh, well i have asked my brother for socks and some toiletries so then when im travelling over christmas i dont have to pack extra! :hihi:

There needs to be an option for 'all of the above'. That'll be me!

i think weve already found that im rubbish at polls....it seems ive missed lots of alternatives! :rolleyes:

x

Archived