How Will Do Your Christmas Shopping?

How Will You do Your Christmas Shopping?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How Will You do Your Christmas Shopping?

• From the comfort of my pc with a mince pie by my side and waiting for it to be delivered
    • A trip to Meadowhall in the evening with a definite list and no diversions!
    • A frantic dash to town on Christmas Eve to see what's left.
    • Ive done it, its wrapped and it just needs Santa to pick it up

In the past I have done nearly all of my shopping online. So convenient, no hassle, no lines....its great. But this year, I'm considering doing something I've never done before.....Black Friday!!! Its tomorrow and my newspaper was full to bursting with ads. One of my favorite stores opens at 4:00am and they've got some mighty good deals going on. I might head out about 3:30 to be there when the doors open and get it all done in one fell swoop.

Have this topic, by any chance, have anything to do with your sig? :D

JK

Anyway, i've already ordered most of the gifts, some of them have already arived.

Funny thing, since i started buying all the stuff online i've started spending more money on the gifts. Have no idea whether it is because i don't really see the actual money or my family's expectations have changed. Still, it's worth it.

Have this topic, by any chance, have anything to do with your sig? :D

yeah, a little bit. :P (im not going to lie! lol)

but i genuinely am curious to see what peoples habits are....are they embracing a new method of shopping, shopping earlier or later than other years...or as some responses have stated, not shopping at all.

theres been a lot of hype about over the last few weeks about american shopping trends as cottontop mentioned...i was interested to see if anybody mentioned it and whether it is creeping over here too.

part of its me being nosy, but part of me thinks it may be useful for and getting myself organised better next year ;)

x

Archived