Old bull young bull

has anyone else ever had a confrontation with their sons ? i had one the other day which ended in a bit of a scrap,why do lads reaching their late teens or early twenties feel the need to confront the old man at home

he lost the srap by the way and has learned a lesson in life i.e if your not happy ,then pack up and make a life somewhere else

has anyone else ever had a confrontation with their sons ? i had one the other day which ended in a bit of a scrap,why do lads reaching their late teens or early twenties feel the need to confront the old man at home

he lost the srap by the way and has learned a lesson in life i.e if your not happy ,then pack up and make a life somewhere else

DD been playing up again depoix? :hihi:

Basically ignoring the fact that it's your sibling, their growing into adults and want the responsibility.

There's many people of whom I say, they'd benefit from moving out of their parents house and have a real look at life.

Without knowing a lot more... Otherwise, yeah, pretty natural.

cmon admit it, you got ur arse kicked.

Archived