If football clubs have to pay for policing why not march organisers?

Tony

Send 'em a bill  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Send 'em a bill

• Yes
    • No

I'm all for the right to make your voice heard but draw the line at violence against person or property.

So, considering that the costs of today's student protest will run into millions should the National Union of Students* be getting a bill for the damage and policing costs?

*My assumption, if the organiser is somebody else please mention it.

I'm all for the right to make your voice heard but draw the line at violence against person or property.

So, considering that the costs of today's student protest will run into millions should the National Union of Students* be getting a bill for the damage and policing costs?

*My assumption, if the organiser is somebody else please mention it.

Send the bill to Cleggy for being a liar.

I'm sure that it's an infringement of human rights to smash somebody on the head with a placard or put their windows through and obviously a peaceful protest that didn't need policing wouldn't incur costs.

you cant second guess idiots, its YOUR human right to protest, if somebodys violent it SHOULDNT invalidate YOUR human right to protest, IF we dont have a right to protest we may as well become a police state

Archived