If football clubs have to pay for policing why not march organisers?

Tony

Send 'em a bill  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Send 'em a bill

• Yes
    • No

The whole point is that they did see this one coming. As did everybody else capable of outwitting a bar of soap (or using one).

Why not? I'd be happy for them all to be illegal.

I suggest you move to Iran. There is a flight to Tehran leaving tomorrow afternoon. Sling your hook.

Protests achieve nothing as proved by the demonstartions during the miners strike.

How many of the protesters actually voted for the Lib Dems to ensure there were no changes to the grant system ?

If the organisers propose a protest march is to be peacefull any students causing damsge or violence should be expelled from their university for bringing discredit on students.

If you have to get personal rather than debating the subject matter, how do you think that makes you look?

Firstly you're confusing me with someone who cares. Secondly I have not personally insulted you o' sensitive one. I genuinely think anyone mad enough to want all demo's illegal should live in a place where they are illegal. Like I said, book your tickets please.

Protests achieve nothing as proved by the demonstartions during the miners strike.

How many of the protesters actually voted for the Lib Dems to ensure there were no changes to the grant system ?

If the organisers propose a protest march is to be peacefull any students causing damsge or violence should be expelled from their university for bringing discredit on students.

Violent protests do change things, look at Greece, France etc. If there was mass riots dont you think the govt would take notice and listen.

Archived