If football clubs have to pay for policing why not march organisers?

Tony

Send 'em a bill  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Send 'em a bill

• Yes
    • No

All sorts, the French protest about everything, the smoking ban (which they couldnt enforce), everything. Proper protests, violent if needs be works.

It didn't work with the recent pensions protests in France, the raising of the retirement age to 62 still got pushed through.

And in Greece, they're still flat broke and still had to take austerity measures.

Look at Northern Ireland. After years of protests and riots the north and south of Ireland are not united.

I think the Ireland situation is a little more complicated then student tuition fees dont you?

and any statement is not 100% guaranteed. But if you dont protest for sure 100% things wont change.

At the moment we're at least the cost of a police riot van down. I don't see why the police should have to pay for its replacement.

I'd imagine that they either have insurance for just such an eventuality, or a contingency budget.

Not that it is OK to trash police vans, you understand. I'd hope that there is some heavy duty film analysis going on at the moment.

I'd imagine that they either have insurance for just such an eventuality, or a contingency budget.

Not that it is OK to trash police vans, you understand. I'd hope that there is some heavy duty film analysis going on at the moment.

Probly checking to see if someone was smoking at a bus shelter

Archived