Combi boiler has made a mess advice plese

hi ive just had a vallant eco pro 28 fitted about a month ago now , i wanted the acidic waste plastic pipe to connect under the bath witch the pluber did.

now he didnt put any clips on , he glued all the joins exept for the boiler end where the pipe starts , it wasnt glued there.

its fell down and my aring cuboard that did have dry blankets in are now soaked , the wall had streams down and the roof in the downstairs hall is ready to come down , i dont know what to do next , ive temp glued the pipe back on and put a tie wrap on it to stop it falling until i can get a proper clip for it,the hall will want the artex loose bits scraping off and then re plastering.

my question is when i took the pipe off to glue it it was dripping is this normal , the boiler was running.:huh:

Sorry to hear about your problems......This is the down side to the new generation of condensing combis....the waste pipe routing & it causes many headaches in new installations!

Hope you manage to get it repaired soon. I'd be back onto the installer ASAP if i were you to get it fitted properly!

Archived