Happy Thanksgiving 2010

:

November 25 is Thanksgiving Day. Even though it is officially celebrated in America and, to a lesser degree, Canada (theirs is in October), it is a perfectly good excuse to think about what you're thankful for.

I'll go first and say I am thankful that I have two great kids who are happy and healthy and that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table.

What are you thankful for?

Cotton Top, you should have known better than to start a thread with the word happy and Thanksgiving in it , you know the Brits don't like Americans being happy about having nice things, reason is it's appriciated more when you work for what you have and it's not handed to you.

Have a happy day C T :)

:

Cotton Top, you should have known better than to start a thread with the word happy and Thanksgiving in it , you know the Brits don't like Americans being happy about having nice things, reason is it's appriciated more when you work for what you have and it's not handed to you.

I'm not letting anyone ruin my day, Poppins. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

:

Perhaps that's the reason people have low regard for septics. Are you saying people here don't work for things?

November 25 is Thanksgiving Day. Even though it is officially celebrated in America and, to a lesser degree, Canada (theirs is in October), it is a perfectly good excuse to think about what you're thankful for.

I'll go first and say I am thankful that I have two great kids who are happy and healthy and that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table.

What are you thankful for?

EERR WE ARE ENGLISH NOT AMERICAN???

Why was this thread created?

:

I'm not letting anyone ruin my day, Poppins. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Happy Thanksgiving to you both. Have a great day. :thumbsup:

EERR WE ARE ENGLISH NOT AMERICAN???

Why was this thread created?

This might come as a shock to you but there are a fair few of us on here that aren't English or perhaps were born there but are now living in America and have become US citizens. But this thread isn't about American vs English...its about taking a moment to think about the things you're thankful for in your life.

What happens to the turkeys that the president 'pardons' every year, do they go to live out the rest of their days in a special luxery turkey home?

Some to go parks or farms but several over the years have gone to DisneyWorld and DisneyLand where they lead the Thanksgiving parade and then retire to live the easy life in a petting zoo.

Archived