Headmaster's murderer arrested for violence.

how can you be stateless? doe he have to sit in the middle of the ocean?

Stateless people have usually had to live in or near airports for years begging nations to take them on. Not really sure, like I care about the fate of scum so rotten no nation will have them.

Italy was his country of birth. Perhaps the mafia would let him 'sleep with the fishes'

Anyway I hope we lock him up for ages.

If he is indeed guilty of this new offence won't he have to go back in for life now as he has re-offended whilst under licence?

how can you be stateless? doe he have to sit in the middle of the ocean?

Not such a daft answer!

A few years ago Australia turned away a boat load of immigrants, everyone else also said they didn't want them. It reminded me of an 80's book where this had happened so much that there was a new continent of ships and such strapped together.

Snow Crash

It floated around on the ocean current conveyors, so it was never in the same place. Always reminded me of "The Far Away Tree" for some reason?

If he is indeed guilty of this new offence won't he have to go back in for life now as he has re-offended whilst under licence?

Hopefully, yes, he won't see light of day, though the pitchfork wavers screaming that he should have been hanged at the time of the murder of Philip Lawrence should remember that he was a minor of 15 years when he murdered the headmaster, and so couldn't have been hanged even if the UK had the Death penalty.

Hopefully, yes, he won't see light of day, though the pitchfork wavers screaming that he should have been hanged at the time of the murder of Philip Lawrence should remember that he was a minor of 15 years when he murdered the headmaster, and so couldn't have been hanged even if the UK had the Death penalty.
I'd agree that he could not because of his age.

That doesn't mean he should not.

Any 15 year old without mental disabilities knows right from wrong and should answer fully when they commit crime.

i really doubt youd be so happy about it if YOU was the one wrongly convicted of murder, its always ok when its "somebody else"

Prison isn't really punishment though, is it ?

Who said

at work yesterday we were on about prison

a couple of guys knew a guy whod just done his first stretch inside.

they asked him how it went, he replied "****in' mint mate, cant wait to go back" ????????? not really the reply they were expecting

well in prison he was getting things he didnt get at home (3 meals a day, tv in cell, gym etc) and he wouldnt do this course they tried putting him on (he said all they do is throw balls and learn each others names)

well i one for human rights like the next man, BUT the law now really is an ass

if your sent to prison it should be strict and harsh........or people wont mind going there.

we really do need to think about chain gangs like america too, orange boiler suits the lot.

i read somewhere in a paper the other day, a letter from a prison guard, he said the "kids" were laughing at us

there is no deterrent these days

[/Quote]

Remember?

Were you having a reactionary moment then or perhaps a liberal one now?

Archived