Headmaster's murderer arrested for violence.

I suggest folks that want to bring back hanging for the crime of murder, do some reading on the subject of Injustice within our society.

You might also find and then be really amazed at the fact there have been dozens of folks wrongly convicted over the past decade and whilst we are on the subject, don't believe evrything you read in the press about supposedly guilty folks !!

Anyone remember the Headmaster, Philip Lawrence who was murdered outside his school for trying to protect some student? Amazingly its been 15 years and the young thug who stabbed him is out and about again. Well had been for 4 months before he attacked someone else.....Apparantly he couldnt be deported because of his Human Rights!!! What a joke our judicial system has become.

As a Law graduate I fully appreciate the importance of the HR Act, but it seems this essential and important law is not being used in the spirit is was made - to protect those who are weak and vulnerable, but being abused my rapists, killers etc. It most certainly is not being used in the spirit.

Whatever happened to Mr Lawrences and his families rights?????

Archived