Is this the end of my marriage?

So would the same advice follow if the genders in this situation are reversed?

Like this for example

Doesn't quite ring true, does it?

Every man I know where their wife/partner has decided they'd like a break has ended up leaving their children and home.

No double standards here. If he wants to end the relationship, he leaves. If she wants to end the relationship, she leaves.

How awful for you, that's enough to put a huge strain on a relationship.

Apols for immediately assuming that 9 pregnancies means 9 living children, I should have known better.:(

no it was my fault for putting 9 children and expecting you all to know what i mean. xx

i do agree with the fact that he has decided to end the marriage so he should leave but i want to leave anyway because its his house, i dont want him having any hold over me, i want a clean break and a fresh start, to be honest im relieved, i want to move on and find a man that will treat me like i deserve to be treated, life is too short so i want to do it now before its too late and i also want him to be happy too which he clearly isnt, i think this is for the best all round.

the next stage is getting the boys to leave thier daddy, they adore him so thats going to be a tough cookie, also i dont want them to blame me for splitting up the family because im the one who walked away, in thier eyes will they see it as im the one that left daddy?

im starting to think i should have been a lessbian :hihi:

i do agree with the fact that he has decided to end the marriage so he should leave but i want to leave anyway because its his house, i dont want him having any hold over me, i want a clean break and a fresh start, to be honest im relieved, i want to move on and find a man that will treat me like i deserve to be treated, life is too short so i want to do it now before its too late and i also want him to be happy too which he clearly isnt, i think this is for the best all round.

the next stage is getting the boys to leave thier daddy, they adore him so thats going to be a tough cookie, also i dont want them to blame me for splitting up the family because im the one who walked away, in thier eyes will they see it as im the one that left daddy?

im starting to think i should have been a lessbian :hihi:

I'd get your name down on the council house waiting list and seek legal advice. At least know where you stand before you put anything into place.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry you are going thru this fairydust04 and i wish i could do more for you than just type :(

Your husband has been married to you for 9 years, you have kids and all live together in the marital home, and now that he's bored he thinks he can dump you and kick you out on the street with nothing?
Alot of <REMOVED> think they can treat women VERY BADLY..

This idiot doesnt deserve someone as nice as fairydust04 in my opinion and i hope she can come out ON TOP OF THINGS and become happy again :)

Archived