Is this the end of my marriage?

he said he loves me but he thinks by parting for a little while will give us both space and make our marriage stronger? he said he doesnt want to split up permantley...

i think its a nicer way of saying i dont give a crap anymore, what do you guys think.

A minute ago you said something about abuse and the world was ending??, if this is the case maybe just take some time apart then.

he said he loves me but he thinks by parting for a little while will give us both space and make our marriage stronger? he said he doesnt want to split up permantley...

i think its a nicer way of saying i dont give a crap anymore, what do you guys think.

I think you're right.

If you look at the forum in the link I've PM'd you you'll find that the way your husband is beaving is very typical and very predictable.

You need to sort yourself and your children out - forget about him for the time being.

If he comes to his senses and starts behaving better you can always get back together, but at the minute you need a bit of security away from the emotional abuse he's dishing out.

believe me ive tried talking to him numerous times, all i get is abuse and something thrown at me so ive gave up on that one.

he says if i dont go he will make me go so it looks like im going.

i will tell you honestly what i think... i will go and next week i will find another women here, i place my bets on that!

You have rights.

Report him to the police with regards to the violence and you keep the house because for the kids.

If the violence/threats continues then get a restraining order.

A minute ago you said something about abuse and the world was ending??, if this is the case maybe just take some time apart then.

i wish i could record everything he says and put it on here, im so confused i dont know what to do hence why im on here asking for advice, tbh i dont even think he knows what he wants or maybe just covering his back for example, if i leave on the understanding its just temp while we both figure out what we want, if he wants to move on he can its easy but if he realises that he cant cope without me and these young fit birds arnt flocking at his door , then he can just say well it was only temp, now i know i love you blah blah, do you get what i mean?

i know he has recently been back in touch with his ex (from the years of his life that he is so desperate to revisit) but he says he doesnt talk to her he just tells her to go away that he is happily married?

head and brick wall spring to mind right now!

i agree with the others do NOT leave the house or your children!

once you have realized and accepted the situation and that this MAY be the end of your marriage then go and see a solicator and get some proper advice on your situation.

as for your husband it sounds like hes having some problems with getting older and being bored with his current life and thinks the grass is greener and wanting to re live his glory years and thats all good and well but if he is willing to hurt others to do it then it is destructive and sellfish behaviour.

also id take this as a lesson in life, dont give up everything to be with a man regardless of how you feel or how you think he feels about you. and dont solely relay on him for everything its important to have your own life aswell.

im not having a go as you probably did it for your own reasons and thats up to you and theres probs more to it so i am basing this on what youve written on here only.

or maybe just covering his back for example, if i leave on the understanding its just temp while we both figure out what we want, if he wants to move on he can its easy but if he realises that he cant cope without me and these young fit birds arnt flocking at his door , then he can just say well it was only temp, now i know i love you blah blah, do you get what i mean?

I think you've knocked the nail on the head there and now its up to you to decide whether or not you are prepared to accept such selfishness as his thoughts are clearly not with you in any of this.

i wish i could record everything he says and put it on here, im so confused i dont know what to do hence why im on here asking for advice, tbh i dont even think he knows what he wants or maybe just covering his back for example, if i leave on the understanding its just temp while we both figure out what we want, if he wants to move on he can its easy but if he realises that he cant cope without me and these young fit birds arnt flocking at his door , then he can just say well it was only temp, now i know i love you blah blah, do you get what i mean?

i know he has recently been back in touch with his ex (from the years of his life that he is so desperate to revisit) but he says he doesnt talk to her he just tells her to go away that he is happily married?

head and brick wall spring to mind right now!

well clearly he's not is he, which begs the question has he really told her that or has he told you he said that to her to keep you quiet,

my advice:- get down to housing tell them you and your kids are going be made homeless in the very near future.

inform police of the situation so they have it on record and can act quickly if need be.

goto your bank and inform them you want any joint accounts frozen or if you have access withdraw the cash and stash it in another account.

contact your family and tell them whats happened and if you can make things up with them after all blood is thicker than water.

and get yourself a soliciter before he does and get what your owed.

P.S goto social and see what they can do for you money wise

Sounds like the guy wants his cake and eat it. What is wrong with people these days with relationships?

Archived