Is this the end of my marriage?

Exactly, which is why I put in my post, if you are telling the truth. I'm shocked there is a woman on the planet that in this position would think that she actually has to leave with the kids.

You lost me a little.

All of my adult life where I have come across a situation where a marriage/partnership has split up because the wife/partner decided on the break, then the husband/partner has left the home and children. In all cases, work, familiy and friends.

So would the same advice be given to a man, to stay in the house with the children?

Or are situations like this totally biased in favour of the female?

No, the same advice would not be given to a man. Far from it.

There are always two sides in situations like this, but if he is a guy who has simply just decided that he no longer fancies his wife of 9 years and on that basis wants to break up his family, then he is a moron for a number of reasons which I can't be bothered to go into if he thinks there will be no financial consequences.

Yet for a women breaking up is often seen as empowering.

A real man wouldn't even put a woman in this situation. If it were me I would leave the house not bully her out! Disgraceful behaviour.

So again different attitudes for opposite genders?

ive been with my hubby for nearly 9 years, we rarely leave each others side we were so close, in the past few months he has started to act very strange.. looking at girls, no affection to me what so ever.. i would be lucky to get a smile from him these days, he says im not his perfect girl and i should hit the gym to try and get a body like jessie alba and then he might fancie me more and pay more attention, ( i only wiegh 9 and half stone) he is agressive moody and very abusive, we had a almighty row last week we seemed to get over it well i did anyway, then last night he told me he wants some time apart from me! ive took that as in its over but he says not he just wants some time alone.

i dont know what to do, i have no money no home and i will be sleeping on the streets, im scared, he knows i have no where to go but i honestly think he does not care. im so angry, 9 years of my life ive put into this marriage, ive never be unfaithfull and ive stuck by him through thick and thin, ive lost so much to be with him (dont really want to go into that) and now im being kicked out like a dog into the cold, anybody that knows us will tell you we were the closest most ment to be couple they have ever known, i just dont know what went wrong.

sorry for the rant, i think i just needed to get it off my chest, i feel a little better but honestly im worried for my future i have no family or friends to turn to because of him.

Does he look like George Clooney or similar, could he be gay, don't leave the house hang on an screw him for as much as you can.

I'm not surprised that your blood is boiling with rage. I take it that he is fit and can boast a six pack?

I hope that he doesn't read this board otherwise your plan may be compromised. I'd recommend that you ask the mods to delete this thread and be careful in whom you confide. You never know who you can trust and your husband may have friends who use SF and recognise the situation.

Best of luck.

he does not know of sheffield forum so thats not a problem and i only come on when he is at work then clear the history after!

in regards to is he fit? well yes he is! thats what gets me so mad because he is really good looking and gets eyed up all the time by girls even when im there! but i wouldnt say i was ugly either and im not fat, ive got a nice figure not too skinny but a size 10 none the less but he picks on my weaknesses like ive had 9 children so yes my belly is not washboard and i have a few stretch marks which he knows i hate and my bum is quite saggy which im not ashamed to say amoungst strangers but i would never ever let anyone see me naked especially hubby. it does get me down when he looks at fit tight bums when i havent got one.... but i did! the only reason i havent now is because ive had his children, i like to think i take pride in my appearance every morning... obviously not enough.

the next bloke i meet im going for personality not looks!

Does he look like George Clooney or similar, could he be gay, don't leave the house hang on an screw him for as much as you can.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: he is deffentetly not gay, not that i have anything againest gay men, i like gay men, most of them are the best example of a man you can come across interms on how they treat women!

he does not know of sheffield forum so thats not a problem and i only come on when he is at work then clear the history after!

in regards to is he fit? well yes he is! thats what gets me so mad because he is really good looking and gets eyed up all the time by girls even when im there! but i wouldnt say i was ugly either and im not fat, ive got a nice figure not too skinny but a size 10 none the less but he picks on my weaknesses like ive had 9 children so yes my belly is not washboard and i have a few stretch marks which he knows i hate and my bum is quite saggy which im not ashamed to say amoungst strangers but i would never ever let anyone see me naked especially hubby. it does get me down when he looks at fit tight bums when i havent got one.... but i did! the only reason i havent now is because ive had his children, i like to think i take pride in my appearance every morning... obviously not enough.

the next bloke i meet im going for personality not looks!

9 children?!:shocked: You do well be a size 10, which by anyone's standards is not overweight. It maddens me when these men expect women to have pre-pregnancy bodies, if they're that bothered then they shouldn't have kids.

Archived