Do I have a mental problem?

My OH thinks I may have mental health issues!

Ok ... so I buy dried herbs from Sainsburys. They come in little bottles with a green paper sticker saying what's in them with a large letter to signify their content, eg 'Oregano' ... big letter 'O'

She noted that I'd carefully placed Rosemary,oregano, basil,then a green oxo box with 'O' facing to the front, then Thyme next to each other.

This spells out ROBOT ... I was pretty chuffed about this to say the least. :D

However my OH (psychologist), thinks I may have issues.

What do you think ... do you do the same? :huh:

(please say yes as I hate them shirts with straps on the sleeve!) :gag:

i dont like walking over a route ive walked over already, say for instance i walk up north street to get to a shop at the top i cant walk back down the same way i have to put a loop in to get back down to the bottom of north street. i actually plan my routes out when i can and if something happens to make me change my route or make me walk over the same route i can get very upset about it. :help::loopy::hihi:

i dont like walking over a route ive walked over already, say for instance i walk up north street to get to a shop at the top i cant walk back down the same way i have to put a loop in to get back down to the bottom of north street. i actually plan my routes out when i can and if something happens to make me change my route or make me walk over the same route i can get very upset about it. :help::loopy::hihi:

Haha, Yes or avoiding the gaps in the pavement, where one stone meets another. Can be tricky!

Haha, Yes or avoiding the gaps in the pavement, where one stone meets another. Can be tricky!

i dont mind cracks and gaps but the pre done route thing really bugs me, as ive sat here typing this out ive been thinking about the times ive had to do it and its making me feel unwell :|

Archived