Do I have a mental problem?

My OH thinks I may have mental health issues!

Ok ... so I buy dried herbs from Sainsburys. They come in little bottles with a green paper sticker saying what's in them with a large letter to signify their content, eg 'Oregano' ... big letter 'O'

She noted that I'd carefully placed Rosemary,oregano, basil,then a green oxo box with 'O' facing to the front, then Thyme next to each other.

This spells out ROBOT ... I was pretty chuffed about this to say the least. :D

However my OH (psychologist), thinks I may have issues.

What do you think ... do you do the same? :huh:

(please say yes as I hate them shirts with straps on the sleeve!) :gag:

Taking an interest in, and being amused by, the mundanities of life? Yes clearly you are mad as a hat full of frogs at full moon!

We're all mad to come on here.....Do we really THINK there are any NORMALS posting in threads??

Mad as ( ....insert preference... )

I add up the numbers in car registrations and see how many ways I can do it, and put the letters in alphabetical order...

Left before right for everything from putting socks and shoes on, which arm to take out of a sleeve first, etc..

Saluting a magpie..

And I can't have the T.V volume on an odd number, especially not 13...

:loopy::D:loopy:

We're all mad to come on here.....Do we really THINK there are any NORMALS posting in threads??

Mad as ( ....insert preference... )

I add up the numbers in car registrations and see how many ways I can do it, and put the letters in alphabetical order...

Left before right for everything from putting socks and shoes on, which arm to take out of a sleeve first, etc..

Saluting a magpie..

And I can't have the T.V volume on an odd number, especially not 13...

:loopy::D:loopy:

Quite a few Sheffield streets have no number 13. As someone born on a 13th, I find it discriminatory :|

Taking an interest in, and being amused by, the mundanities of life? Yes clearly you are mad as a hat full of frogs at full moon!

Hey ! ... you just missed it Splodgey! ... last full moon was on Sunday just gone. You want to come round to mine on Tuesday 21st of December and look at my fedora full of anura? :D

Hey ! ... you just missed it Splodgey! ... last full moon was on Sunday just gone. You want to come round to mine on Tuesday 21st of December and look at my fedora full of anura? :D

I did see it, and what a beauty it was, and has been most of this week, one of the best things about winter is the crisp clear skies :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'll be busy celebrating mid winter then, sorry! But I might have to buy some Sage, Oregano, Limes, Sweetcorn, Tea, Icing sugar, Cheese and Eggs :)

Archived