Do I have a mental problem?

I did see it, and what a beauty it was, and has been most of this week, one of the best things about winter is the crisp clear skies :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'll be busy celebrating mid winter then, sorry! But I might have to buy some Sage, Oregano, Limes, Sweetcorn, Tea, Icing sugar, Cheese and Eggs :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Love it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I try to remember what medical abbreviations can be made from the letters in the registration plate, like ECG, MRI, etc, etc..

Ooooo yeah, that might be a good one (medical profession)......:hihi:

Words and sentences are good too, usually pick the name for my car from the letters in the reg....had some very dodgy car names....

I did see it, and what a beauty it was, and has been most of this week, one of the best things about winter is the crisp clear skies :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'll be busy celebrating mid winter then, sorry! But I might have to buy some Sage, Oregano, Limes, Sweetcorn, Tea, Icing sugar, Cheese and Eggs :)

I presume you mean the Wendsleydale, icng sugar, nuts, tarragon, endive, and rosemary, sage, oregano, limes, sweetcorn(?), tea, icing sugar,chives and eggs?

Or do you mean Icing sugar, mozzarella, anchovies, lemon grass, Ugli fruit(?), nectarines, anchovies (like them!), tumeric, ice cream, cress, tarragon, olives and oranges? :P

I agree, its triskideka-phobist. or something...

Fear of Friday 13th (the day I was born) is called friggatriskaidekaphobia. In order to counter that, I celebrate every Friday 13th as my birthday, cos it is, plus the anniversary of my birth - so somewhere between 2 and 4 celebrations a year! :thumbsup:

One day, I'll add up how old I am, using that system :hihi:

According to the wiki page, the 13th is more likely to be a Friday than any other day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th

Fear of Friday 13th (the day I was born) is called friggatriskaidekaphobia. In order to counter that, I celebrate every Friday 13th as my birthday, cos it is, plus the anniversary of my birth - so somewhere between 2 and 4 celebrations a year! :thumbsup:

One day, I'll add up how old I am, using that system :hihi:

According to the wiki page, the 13th is more likely to be a Friday than any other day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th

Hey! my watch stopped working at thirteen thirteen last friday (honest!) Took it in to H.L Browns ... still not got it back from them as the 'battery changer' is off with a cold!:gag:

My little nephews use alphabet spaghetti...

Apparently, terrorists have been putting small explosive devices in the alphabetti spagetti tins, police have said that if one goes off- it could spell DISASTER :hihi::hihi::hihi:

John:)

BTW, i used to be indecisive but now i'm not so sure :D:D

Archived