If you wanted to keep your friends ..

Mecky

I would vote how my conscience dictated and anyone who is my real friend would know that I wouldn't change my vote for anything like as trivial as a friendship.

So you have no friends then because the way I see it, people who vote Tory only have competitors?

I don't vote Tory and almost certainly never will. I have mates who did vote Tory at the election. It would never occur to me to end a friendship over it! I'm mature enough to realise that different people see the world in different ways. A friendship that is conditional on voting intention isn't a friendship worth having.

Life would be very dull if I only associated with people who agreed with me.

So you have no friends then because the way I see it, people who vote Tory only have competitors?

Did I say that I vote Conservative?

If you read back through my posts over the last 5 years and 20,000 posts I'm not sure that you'll find any reference to my party political voting, only my personal beliefs.

Rivelin6 would kick me out if she thought I'd voted Tory.

My first boyfriend was a Tory, I thought that he was joking when he said for whom he'd voted. :gag: I was too young to vote at the time, anyway, it led to a huge row which went on for days. I've never since been out with a Tory.:hihi:

Vote Lib Dem and get Cons what is the point, they are all the same promise you everything and deliver nothing.

Lets have a party called "none of the above"

As regards my friends it has nothing to do with them and if they did know it would be very shallow if your view was the base of your friendship then it is worth nothing

Archived