Be careful what you sign for folks!

danot

Did anyone read the story earlier this week about the £56Million Euro winner- Nigel Page who agreed to pay his ex wife £2Million in an out of court settlement in order to avoid court proceedings.

His ex wife was reportedly seeking £8Million from her ex Husband.. despite divorcing him 10 years ago after leaving him for another man.

He must be furious.

this is completely ridiculous with that kind of money she would have had a fight on her hands over some time with an out of court settlement of ZERO.

Divorced last week still ZERO if your now seperate and agreements have been made THATS IT END OF.

Im not knowingly istist of any kind but cant be doing with cries for equality and like this thread ex's wanting something i whole heartedly believe they have NO ENTITLEMENT too.

I would be interested to hear from someone who actually thinks this is ok and more importantly a legitimate reason why this is possible.

Rant over

Did anyone read the story earlier this week about the £56Million Euro winner- Nigel Page who agreed to pay his ex wife £2Million in an out of court settlement in order to avoid court proceedings.

His ex wife was reportedly seeking £8Million from her ex Husband.. despite divorcing him 10 years ago after leaving him for another man.

He must be furious.

What does it have to do with being careful what you sign for?

I have never understood this. Once you're divorced, you're divorced and unless it comes to light later that one person was hiding assets in order to keep them out of the settlement, there should not be a come back for future claims. That is the way it works here anyway.

Archived