Be careful what you sign for folks!

danot

hes the winner of 56 million and whinging over 2?

I read the article and nowhere did it say he begrudged her the 2 million. In fact, he offered her the 2 million from the start but the greedy hussy sued him for 8 million. IMO she shouldn't have seen a penny (or a pound) of that money.

well then im confused to what she actually got, to me, 2 millions better than 8 and if he got 58million then its barely a scratch

so 2 million to get shut of her?

Here is a breakdown of events, Mel:

1) Wife leaves husband 10 years ago for another man

2) Ex-husband wins 56 million

3) Ex-husband offers to put 2 million in a trust fund for their daughter

4) Greedy ex-wife refuses and sues him for 8 million

5) Court orders ex-husband to pay ex-wife 2 million

What do you bet she blows all that money on herself and her daughter gets nothing put aside from the mother for her future care and education?

Here is a breakdown of events, Mel:

1) Wife leaves husband 10 years ago for another man

2) Ex-husband wins 56 million

3) Ex-husband offers to put 2 million in a trust fund for their daughter

4) Greedy ex-wife refuses and sues him for 8 million

5) Court orders ex-husband to pay ex-wife 2 million

What do you bet she blows all that money on herself and her daughter gets nothing put aside from the mother for her future care and education?

hm well as i said hes gen her 2 million to get rid, its far less than she wanted, and far far far far less than he has

seems like a fair swap to me

The amount of money he won is irrelevant.

Losing £2,000,000 is not barely a scratch regardless of net worth and even more so having to just give it away for no reason.

But, he should have kept his mouth shut.

i think it IS relevant, cos giving away 2 million wont touch it at all

if he only won 4 million then itd hurt a lot lot lot more

as i said once she knows and wants some then giving her 2 is a **** in the ocean but gets rid

hm well as i said hes gen her 2 million to get rid, its far less than she wanted, and far far far far less than he has

Why should it matter what he has? She wouldn't want to know him if he had nothing. The law is an ass, it's a disgrace.

But the point is she left him for another man 10 years ago!!!

She doesn't deserve a stinking penny of that money. She should have lost her right to anything of his the day they signed those divorce papers. He shouldn't owe her anything. The only person he has a responsibility to now, besides his new wife, is his daughter. Let his ex wife get her pennies from that fellow she ditched her husband for!

I always thought the UK was a bit more progressive with their laws about things but your divorce laws, parental rights laws and child support laws are absolutely unfair from what I've seen.

Archived