Will it fit into the car?

Saw that outside Currys at Meadowhall Retail Park on Sunday. Trying to get a 42 inch screen into the back of a fiesta that had kids in it as well!!! The packaging was nearly as big as the car!!!

We bought a 42" inch TV a few months back. It only just fit into the car with the back seats down and we've got a saloon!

I had a Fiesta Mk 4 and I couldn't fit much in the boot.

Can anyone help me with a sizing matter?

I am wanting to buy a new pram but dont know whether it will fit into the car boot, if anyone has a ford fiesta zetec could they please let me know length depth and width of boot would be much appreciated,

Thankyou

If you haven't got car yet why does it matter, buy a different car:rolleyes: Peugeots have loads of boot space. Aren't you putting the cart before the horse?

It amazes me some of the things people post if your not confident the pram will fit in the fezzi simple dont buy it! and why on earth would you buy a specific car just for the sake of a pram and by saying you need a pram im imagining you have children so a fiesta zetec s is probably not the most ideal car to suit your needs you want to be looking at something like a 406 or a vectra.

Archived