What was your first job and where ?

shaznay

I went to Langsett Cycles back in 1990 on work experience and stayed there 5 years. Mostly part time due to being at college and a while full time after college ended.

Phil Axe was there when our son used to go for all his cycling gear/spares etc. They were a very well-informed staff and always happy to encourage the younger cyclists.

Phil Axe was there when our son used to go for all his cycling gear/spares etc. They were a very well-informed staff and always happy to encourage the younger cyclists.

Phil was based down at Infirmary Rd while i was at the Mansfield Rd branch. There were a few times he would come up and work at our branch. I always found him to be really funny and one hell of a road cyclist :)

No it was Don, and there was a Nancy that I knew around that time also

I remember a Nancy but I don't know what dept, the lady in charge of the cash office when I worked there was called Alma, I can recall a Deidre and Eric was the switchboard operator when I worked in reception, I had a friend there called Diane Beever I think that was her surname

Archived