Peter Kay: Sheffield Arena

Iwork2shop

My mum and stepdad went monday night, they had been given tickets last minute by friends who couldnt make it and they said they weren't that impressed and didn't think it was that good. Also my oh was on the tram when it kicked out and most of the people on the tram were pretty subdued and not really talking about the show.

Aaaaah Peter K*y... Is he still doing the same old tired jokes about crap pop and holidays and things before repeatedly shouting "WHAT'S THAT" much to the amusement of his adoring fans who, due to their modest attention span fail to realise they've paid £90 to hear this charlaton tell the same jokes as he did on the DVD they got 5 christmas's over.

clearly havent been to see him then emmysdad as he only referred back to Garlic bread etc and the place cheered when he did.

Maybe he isnt your cup of tea (brew) so rather than putting him down without seeing him, best just keep of the subject. :)

We went on Sunday night and i thought the first half of the show wasn't as good as the second half,but saying that we did have access to the VIP area with free bar!!!

So made it a great night out for us,didn't hear any old jokes and thought overall he was ok,o/h did think he was great and enjoyed all of the show so money well spent.

Archived