Please help with stupid washing machine

Let's not give letting agents a hard time though. It's not their fault that my landlord was 'out of the country' and uncontactable. Neither was it their fault that the cowboy builders who they employed had been unable to return to the job because their van's broke down (for three weeks ... geting on four) ... Shame on you <REMOVED>! :mad:

uh oh you wrote the name didnt you:nono::hihi:

I am renting, so I cannot get my washing machine repaired and my letting agent is likely to take months with something so difficult.

Meanwhile I have a load of washing stuck:mad:

I have drained it and opened the plug at the bottom letting the trapped water out but the door will not :rant:ing open! Can anyone advise? My washing will be mouldy by the time anyone comes out due to the ridiculous rubbishness of my letting agent!

you can go on manufacturers website and look under FAQS OR COMPLAINTS SECTION

Have you checked the pressure switch?

edit: actually it's not always easily accessible and as the washer belongs to someone else, it might not be a good idea to start dismantling it.

the landlady gave us permission to take the door off, just gotta wait for the whole lets take months to fix it now! At least the washing is free

The door was broken!

Thanks all!

Archived