Threat to kill caught on film - CPS do nothing.

Cycle lanes are more dangerous than the roads. Cyclists pay for the roads, they should use them. Any taxpayer pays for the roads, Road Tax hasn't existed for 70 years. It's amazing the number of idiots who don't know that.

Cycle lanes are splashed about by councils so they can booast they are cycle-friendly, so you get mind-blowing stupidity like this:

http://crapwalthamforest.blogspot.com/2009/03/absolutely-fabulous.html

youoooooo ma frend are going to extract the wrath of the great almighty 'Tone'...unless the mods get you first...

but on a lighter note...one of these road going targets came straight off the 'Phsycopath' just under Little London Road bridge as I was approaching it from London Road.

It was hilarious as I watched him turn oddly white at my appraoching car.

He mounted the kerb and hit the wall falling into a heap on the floor still holding on to his Raleigh Pratt...I stopped at the side of the road and wound down my window, bid him 'good morning' and drove off...

Now they may not pay taxes to use the roads but to see his face again I'd pay more than I do to Sky....:hihi:

It doesn't matter whose fault it is, it is a serious offence to leave the scene of a RTC, you've just admitted to criminal behaviour on a public forum.

"Road going targets", you treat children on bikes as a target?

What was your old user name?

Really? After hearing that, I'm all in favour of cycle lanes now..

You are doing excellent work at demonstrating that there are psycopaths out there who should have their license rescinded because they are unable to drive properly whilst they are "in favour" of people getting hurt. You are proving the point for me that lowlife thuggish scum use the roads to bully and intimidate people. Couldn't have hoped for a better example!

I imagine a QC knows more about the law than you, especially given your history of dishonest claims on this thread.

Please cite them. I'd be delighted to know my falsehoods.

I would have thought that the dead horse would be getting tired of this monumental flogging spindrift. Still waiting for my list of dishonest claims on this thread ..... tick, tock ;)

Come on spindrift .... I'm still waiting :)

Archived