Threat to kill caught on film - CPS do nothing.

Yeah, there's a whole host of cyclists who attatch cams to their bikes on youtube, a lot of them clearly looking for trouble.

No sympathy.

I'm thinking of getting a head cam myself for when I'm driving just to capture the suicidal cyclist I've nearly ran over several times because he keeps going through a red light.

Yeah, there's a whole host of cyclists who attatch cams to their bikes on youtube, a lot of them clearly looking for trouble.

No sympathy.

How did the cyclist "Look for trouble" exactly?

By being on the road?

We are talking about someone doing nothing wrong and being threatened with threats to kill.

You'd do nothing if someone in possesion of a vehicle capable of crushing you to death issued the same threats?

I think not.

I bet many a cyclist dish out threats to kill but the person now a few hundred in their car can't hear it.

And yet there is no movement among drivers to film their commute.

Helmet cams can be picked up quite cheaply, many modern mobiles can film commutes, but the main interest is from cyclists sick to death of the prejudice , aggression and bullying from numpties in cars.

"A BARRISTER who filmed a car driver threatening to kill him as he cycled to work has complained after prosecutors refused to take-up his case."

Really? Oh what a bloody shame ... Then hopefully he'll realise the frustration faced by us normal types at the legal system. I was assaulted many moons ago and despite cast iron proof the Criminal Protection Service decided that the case 'wasn't in the public interest'.

Maybe Mr Porter will be so outraged at this situation that he'll stop chasing ambulances and use his formidable legal skills for good instead, but I highly doubt it.

Archived