Threat to kill caught on film - CPS do nothing.

well
judge for yourselves

After watching that I must say he was looking for it. I have a dash cam but I don't stick it on you tube or harass the police with every bit of bad driving I see, if anything bad ever happens then I will use the footage in any insurance claim that comes my way and that's it. This bloke looks like he is on some sort of crusade and is soon going to **** off the police to the point where they won't want to even pick up the phone to him.

We all see stuff that's not legal, Imagine if everything that we saw got reported, It would take more than the entire police force just to man the phones. It sounded to me like he was leading the car driver into saying he would kill him anyhow rather than him being aggressive, it was probably more of an off the cuff remark in the spur of the moment and the cyclist would not let it drop.

No, as the link makes clear the driver made the threat, then repeated it.

Did he? Did he really?

Or did background noise obscure the alleged threat and when the only intelligble thing was heard from the driver was "Yeah, you're a ****ing little **** mate" ...... Which isn't actually a threat.

Your credibility as a witness may be called in to question spindrift?

Very Insulting to a lady,

It's pretty insulting to say it's a shame someone wasn't threatened with death threats.

For months now that sad case has been traipsing round behind me making snide remarks. I've no idea if it's a woman, it's certainly an ugly character.

Learn to read:

On 4th November I reported a crime committed earlier that day on the A315 just West of Houslow, when a motorist drew alongside me and threatened to kill me. His admission soon afterwards that he had threatened to kill me is clearly recorded on a video camera as are the words ‘you are a cocky ****’. The film footage can be viewed at

I have already informed the police that I retain the original and complete film recorded onto a mini SD card and I can think of no possible informed basis upon which anybody could doubt the admissibility of that evidence. Indeed a forensic analysis of the file may confirm my account of the actual words spoken by the motorist as he drew alongside me.

You are also bound to bear in mind that that threat from a car driver immediately alongside me is equivalent to making a threat with a loaded gun. All he need do to actually kill or maim me was to steer even further over to his left. This is an offence which should be taken seriously.

Learn to read:

On 4th November I reported a crime committed earlier that day on the A315 just West of Houslow, when a motorist drew alongside me and threatened to kill me. His admission soon afterwards that he had threatened to kill me is clearly recorded on a video camera as are the words ‘you are a cocky ****’. The film footage can be viewed at

I have already informed the police that I retain the original and complete film recorded onto a mini SD card and I can think of no possible informed basis upon which anybody could doubt the admissibility of that evidence. Indeed a forensic analysis of the file may confirm my account of the actual words spoken by the motorist as he drew alongside me.

You are also bound to bear in mind that that threat from a car driver immediately alongside me is equivalent to making a threat with a loaded gun. All he need do to actually kill or maim me was to steer even further over to his left. This is an offence which should be taken seriously.

Still I cannot make out where he initially said he would kill him ?

Now the fact that he admitted it when the cyclist pulled him up on it means nothing, he was not likly to loose face and say no was he ?

Maybe he said 'Ill do ya' or something but from that clip you cannot make anything out so who can tell ?

The CPS or the police do right in that instance, there's no evidence to follow up on.

If I was that car driver I would now be denying it and looking to take the cyclist to court for sticking my mug on the internet.

Archived