99% say Get out of Europe. What do you think?

I hate EU policy, nor the path that EU is taking lately. We don't want to become United States of Europe.

On the other hand, we kinda don't have any alternative. We could team-up with US (which is a no-no for me) or go on our own, which in the long run would probably cost as more than we would gain.

Most people don't really get it that leaving EU is suicide. Still, it's their right to express their will in the referendum.

The Daily Express was always anti-Europe since the days when it was under the stewardship of Lord Gnome (Beaverbrook) so what else is new

Wonder what these 99 percent of people see as Britain's future course if it pulled out of Europe.

The Commonwealth countries went their own way years ago so what part in the world does a small lone island play in a rapidly changing global situation

I hate EU policy, nor the path that EU is taking lately. We don't want to become United States of Europe.

On the other hand, we kinda don't have any alternative. We could team-up with US (which is a no-no for me) or go on our own, which in the long run would probably cost as more than we would gain.

Most people don't really get it that leaving EU is suicide. Still, it's their right to express their will in the referendum.

Heard it many times but never seen any credible evidence. I used to think the same, but I wised up.

Team up with the USA? :loopy: What makes you think the US would want that either especially if pulling out of Europe caused Britain's economy to go down the old wazoo. Currently America has enough problems with it's own economy without a suddenly impoverished sister knocking on it's door.

Team up with the USA? :loopy: What makes you think the US would want that either especially if pulling out of Europe caused Britain's economy to go down the old wazoo. Currently America has enough problems with it's own economy without a suddenly impoverished sister knocking on it's door.

yeah thats exactly what we think about our "special relationship" too, its always been ONE SIDED

Archived