Working Abroad.. HELP? x

Ok ive had enough of Sheffield i've had nothing but bad luck lately so im going to work abroad for while just have no idea where to start..

whats the best place to go to?

how do i go about finding a job? anyone done this before?

how do i find somewhere to live?

Thanks.

PS: probs in wrong forum feel free to move it. x

Have you googled jobs abroad? I just did and it brings up various forums and job adverts, etc.

Wish I hadnt done that now - just been reading a forum where people are getting together to go work in Magaluf next year and I reallllly want to go! But I'm far too old and my kids and hubby would probably miss me :D

The one I started reading is called seasonworkers.com and I've only read the thread about Magaluf but there are lots of tabs at the top for different things. Have a look at it, if its seasonal bar/hotel type work you want, that looks up your street and judging by the one thread I read it seems like some of the people posting have experience of how to go about it, etc. It looks like great but I darent read any more or I'll have a midlife crisis lol.

Archived