Any Claxton Family still out there??

dawnci1

I know Micheal Claxton , Gillian Claxton who would be in their late 50's now , they are my cousins if thats any help , they still live in the area , when they were growing up they lived in Beauchief. hope that helps

I know Micheal Claxton , Gillian Claxton who would be in their late 50's now , they are my cousins if thats any help , they still live in the area , when they were growing up they lived in Beauchief. hope that helps

Hi Teeny

Would you be able to find out if they had relatives, William Claxton that married a Jessie Smith, I know they lived in Hampton Road S5, so maybe a relation somewhere down the line. Thanks for your help ;-) x

Hi Teeny

Would you be able to find out if they had relatives, William Claxton that married a Jessie Smith, I know they lived in Hampton Road S5, so maybe a relation somewhere down the line. Thanks for your help ;-) x

my uncle was a william but he married Audry Bradley and my cousins were the children of them, Uncle Bill was working for dorma tools when they were born.

I went to Ecclesfield infants, juniors and grammar school and one of my classmates was called Ernest Claxton - he'll be 59 or 60 now

Think i have got a bit further with the tree today, thanks everyone, think there was a Ernest, but think he would be alot older than that, unless he is of course a son ;-) Thank you ;-) x

my uncle was a william but he married Audry Bradley and my cousins were the children of them, Uncle Bill was working for dorma tools when they were born.

Hi again Teeny, there is a William, born abt 1897 & died in 1966, but think there has been another William in the family since, its just putting each child to a parent, do you know the name of his parents? or could you possibly find out plz, may help alot ;-)

Im looking for connections to the ones that lived on Rushby St, Wheldrake Road, Wincobank Ave, Hampton Road, then from there i am lost lol, think they left there around 1952 ish ;-)

Thanx again for your help Teeny ;-)x

old Mr claxton.(ERNEST)lives just down road from me Ecclesfield he`s in his 80s his son lives up on s5 shiregreen .know him well.next time I see him well let him know see if he can respond with some answers.

Thanks cliffsharky,

but we have found the family, i spoke to someone today that is Leonards brother, and he has filled in all the bits and pieces, so to speak, not sure where Ernest comes into it, but must be family somewhere along the line, unless it is one of Leonards half brothers? Info still welcome as there are things people remember that others dont lol.

Thank you everyone for all your kindness and support, my friend has been searching for her birth family for 40years and we eventually did it ........

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL ;-) xxx

Hi again Teeny, there is a William, born abt 1897 & died in 1966, but think there has been another William in the family since, its just putting each child to a parent, do you know the name of his parents? or could you possibly find out plz, may help alot ;-)

Im looking for connections to the ones that lived on Rushby St, Wheldrake Road, Wincobank Ave, Hampton Road, then from there i am lost lol, think they left there around 1952 ish ;-)

Thanx again for your help Teeny ;-)x

My uncle williams father was also william but Married a lady from Carmicheal hall near holmsfield ! I can't find any more info and my cousins are away just now.

Archived