National carriers blaze

sparkie

• 4 months later...
He had left before I started but I remember him being talked about

Hi Barry Worthington is my father, as a little girl he would sometimes take me with him to National Carriers (probably on his days off), some of the names mentioned here i recall but can't seem to put faces to the names.

would any1 out there rememba the chemical blaze in the 1990s that was caused by national carriers around wincobank.

It was in the early 80s and it sticks in my mind as a narrow shave for my family possessions,at the time I was in the middle of a self build project.It had come to the stage when the new house was up to first fix and we had to move out of the one we lived in because it was sold and we needed the proceeds to finish the project.All our furniture and possessions had to be stored and National Carriers was where we were going to do this,fortunately for us we had to delay a week the same one the blaze occurred,a lucky escape for us,all our stuff would have been destroyed,furniture,photos,heirlooms everything!.:roll::o

• 6 months later...

Archived