Toys NOT to buy your kids for Xmas..

Mouse Trap - I fondly remembered having this game as a child, the new version is horrid, takes ages to set up and once you do the traps wont re-set/or work - Avoid.

Chocolate Golden Coin Maker - 2hrs of tedium for a couple of measly choccie coins.

Moon Sand - Gets everywhere, impossible to keep the colours separate and goes rock hard after a short time.

Any others............

I agree on the Mouse Trap front. It is even worse than the original. It is a piece of junk that you can only really place once, and now WE can not play it at all because the screws from the toilet are missing, my son swallowed the ball, and the cardboard is so frayed at the edges, it won't fit in to the places where it is supposed to go. Waste of money. Why doesn't someone design something more robust, and long-lasting?

I agree on the Mouse Trap front. It is even worse than the original. It is a piece of junk that you can only really place once, and now WE can not play it at all because the screws from the toilet are missing, my son swallowed the ball, and the cardboard is so frayed at the edges, it won't fit in to the places where it is supposed to go. Waste of money. Why doesn't someone design something more robust, and long-lasting?

there's a recession on - that gives them the perfect excuse to sell you a cheaply produced, inferior product for an inflated price......

Archived