The euro project - Margaret Thatcher is proven right

Harleyman, you've just reposted a link to copyright content, I suggest you turn yourself in to the authorities and report the owner of this site.

Isn't it time they opened a section in 'Gitmo' for the perpetrators of such senseless acts of evil?

Yes, but you try and get a Thatcherite to admit it. She also loved the Yanks so much she sent her son Mark over to live there until his criminal record meant he was refused a resident visa. You have to say she preaches one thing and does the opposite.

Of course the go getting Thatcher spirit - which inspired young Mark to such enterprising acts as organising coups for personal gain and indulging in major financial fraud - is bound to be met with resentment by the jealous lefties who refuse to even acknowledge that were it not for the posterior of the Blessed Margaret (praise be her name) the sun would not even shine on us.

... I'm even more shocked to see there is or was a company called "The Sheffield Silver Co" that made silver tea sets in the USA.

Is that USA or Usa on the Island of Kyushu in Japan?

You can buy 'English' pork pies in America (don't bother!) - It's a trade mark and as Harleyman said, they do bear the words 'made in the USA'.

Would you be shocked to hear that you can buy Japanese cars (made by firms such as Honda and Nissan) which were made in the UK? - The parent companies are Japanese, but the cars aren't.

You can buy Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the UK. Would you be surprised to find they're not made in the US?

A company I worked for has a number of factories in Europe which manufacture US brand name items. They're made under licence and in many cases, the consumer can't identify the manufacturer.

Is that USA or Usa on the Island of Kyushu in Japan?

You can buy 'English' pork pies in America (don't bother!) - It's a trade mark and as Harleyman said, they do bear the words 'made in the USA'.

Would you be shocked to hear that you can buy Japanese cars (made by firms such as Honda and Nissan) which were made in the UK? - The parent companies are Japanese, but the cars aren't.

You can buy Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the UK. Would you be surprised to find they're not made in the US?

A company I worked for has a number of factories in Europe which manufacture US brand name items. They're made under licence and in many cases, the consumer can't identify the manufacturer.

I own a 2001 Honda Accord EX the best looking car in that model range they ever produced IMO and that's why I hang on to it.

It was assembled at the Honda factory in Jalisco, Mexico from parts manufactured in the US and the transmission came from Japan.

Isn't it time they opened a section in 'Gitmo' for the perpetrators of such senseless acts of evil?

Or a section in Bloody Sunday. Some enterprising individual could create a game on X Box even

Spot the man from Derry and gun him down before your opponent. 10 points for a 3 second kill shot, 5 for a wound shot. First one to get 15 Derrys with a score of 150...... WINNER !!! :D

Or a section in Bloody Sunday. Some enterprising individual could create a game on X Box even

Spot the man from Derry and gun him down before your opponent. 10 points for a 3 second kill shot, 5 for a wound shot. First one to get 15 Derrys with a score of 150...... WINNER !!! :D

And they say yanks dont have a sense of humour.

However did we get that idea?

Which idea? Yanks not having a sense of humour or gunning people down in Derry? :hihi:

I think he's got the hump because I laughed at someone's genuinely funny comment about him and I guess he must know one side of my family hails from Derry, so he is trying to offend me under the guise of humour.

Try harder Harleyman, try harder, because I'm still not offended, and nobody thinks you're funny. :hihi:

I have a great sense of humour. Your posts make me laugh every time.

You claim to have been a ship's engineer yet from your posts you seem to have no knowledge of America whatsoever. Obviously a matelot who never saw much of the seven seas

I strongly suspect that you served aboard the old Bridlington Queen, trips twice daily to Flamboro Head :hihi:

Which idea? Yanks not having a sense of humour or gunning people down in Derry? :hihi:

I think he's got the hump because I laughed at someone's genuinely funny comment about him and I guess he must know one side of my family hails from Derry, so he is trying to offend me under the guise of humour.

Try harder Harleyman, try harder, because I'm still not offended, and nobody thinks you're funny. :hihi:

There's no way you and I could share common blood Donks. Please dont try to ruin my day. :hihi:

I have a great sense of humour. Your posts make me laugh every time.

You claim to have been a ship's engineer yet from your posts you seem to have no knowledge of America whatsoever. Obviously a matelot who never saw much of the seven seas

I strongly suspect that you served aboard the old Bridlington Queen, trips twice daily to Flamboro Head :hihi:

If I gave away any personal information, it was in a moment of weakness.

I would never do that.

However, I am an ex Marine Engineer, and have visited the USA more times than you have I would hazard a guess.

But this is not about me, it about what a saddo you are.

Archived