Cyclist threatened by driver, cops do nothing.

You'd see him a mile off with his pink helmet..

And Lycra.....

Sad thing is, I've probably passed spindrift hundreds of times when cycling to / from work and maybe even stopped to exchange polite greetings! And now, thanks to Sheffield Forum, he wants me dead :o

The sooner SF is closed down, the better.

I'll start taking the Humvee to work again, for my own protection.

x

The old thread was pootling along quite nicely but as always, seems to have been hijacked by the "cyclistsalwaysrunredlightsdriveonthepavementsdontpayroadtaxandeatbabies" brigade.

Yep, I even spotted the old road tax saw in one of the previous comments.

FOR THE LAST FREAKING TIME there is no such thing as Road Tax. There hasn't been since 1930 or something. Vehicle excise duty is paid by vehicles on a sliding scale depending on their emissions. As a zero-emission vehicle, bicycles effectively pay VED at their rated value of zero.

And in any case, most cyclists are also drivers, so they do pay VED. You know, on the vehicle they left sitting at home which frees up the roads for other road users like you.

Anyway, at least the repeated irrelevant posts and hysterical anti-semitic paranoia is bumping the thread nicely, lol!

Sad thing is, I've probably passed spindrift hundreds of times when cycling to / from work and maybe even stopped to exchange polite greetings! And now, thanks to Sheffield Forum, he wants me dead :o

The sooner SF is closed down, the better.

I'll start taking the Humvee to work again, for my own protection.

x

Don't forget to rev it like there's no tomorrow when you get in front of a cyclist! The look on their faces is priceless as the fumes billow into them, steaming their eyeballs or goggles up! :thumbsup:

The old thread was pootling along quite nicely but as always, seems to have been hijacked by the "cyclistsalwaysrunredlightsdriveonthepavementsdontpayroadtaxandeatbabies" brigade.

<snip>

Anyway, at least the repeated irrelevant posts and hysterical anti-semitic paranoia is bumping the thread nicely, lol!

Eating babies? Now who's repeating hysterical anti-semetic propaganda? :hihi:

x

Calling a QC an "ambulance chaser" is potentially libellous, if the QC Googled his name he would see this thread, swan vestas is leaving the forum open to an expensive court case.

Really? Well get clicking on the report button then.

If that's really the best you can do, is debate my use of language then it shows how weak your orginal argument is. I've proved you either wrong or found your interpretation of events to be wanting on several occassions and this is the petulant last ditch attempt to divert the debate.

Seriously spindrift, give your head a shake :D

Archived