Women talk for men

No hons, just a serious straight look at stuff, and a bit of straight talk, can't go beyond your little mental box, then I hope the estogens continue working..don't drink the water..

lol, giving me a run for mi money in the randomness stakes :P

just had a long talk with my nearest (male) and the level of ignorance was horrifying, so I thought I would share this.

Right, we have babies, as long as we breastfeed, which is a natural form of birth control, we do not have periods, therefore we do not get pregnant, hopefully!

.We can breastfeed as long as we like, what the state says is a different matter, as we have to work which breastfeeding then that becomes impossible. I am not sure we females were not supposed to have as many periods as we do..with all the accompanying problems. lets look to the animal kingdom on this, which again as a 'higher species' we don't want to..

Feminism is fine, just needs a bit of adjustment due to ignorance of nature's needs. I don't think the present system is fair to either women, babies or men (the latter has to put up with us but can state ignorance)..but that is no excuse for not doing a bit of homework...

But thinking is not allowed, and everyone seems to have a very strange attitude toward breastfeeding.so we feed our kids on watered cow powder and are supposed to regain our figure to breed yet again..once we have stopped taking the pills that is!! Plus all that estrogen in the water that is causing such male problems, (look that one up)

Can we think on this?

If my missus had just come out with that lot whilst I was watching 'Thunderpants' on TV, and she'd suddenly said, "You're not listenning are you!" and I'd responded with, "What??" I'd be dead now.

Err. Does that help?

Mod Note

Posts have been deleted for not being family friendly, I would remind you again that children can read these forums.

Consider this a final warning on the subject of family friendliness.

Mod Note

When a post is deleted, we delete all the posts that quote or refer to it as well and all the posts that refer to or quote them and so on until all trace is removed.

If your post was removed by such a process then the blame lies with those posting the original material.

If you have any further queries, comments or complaints regarding the moderation of the board please direct them to the Helpdesk as discussing them in an open forum may lead to their deletion.

Archived