Women talk for men

I think what makes sense is a long look at stuff, from an elderly perspective...that is all anyone can ever do..but I do think this one needs looking at..try for a historical perspective..facts are all..opinions are nothing without a basis. Fear of the potentional overturning of thought is..well, not good, are we not supposed to think and in doing so look at every angle?? Or are you so indoctrinated, you can't!

I think what makes sense is a long look at stuff, from an elderly perspective...that is all anyone can ever do..but I do think this one needs looking at..try for a historical perspective..facts are all..opinions are nothing without a basis. Fear of the potentional overturning of thought is..well, not good, are we not supposed to think and in doing so look at every angle?? Or are you so indoctrinated, you can't!

To quote Marlin from the movie Finding Nemo:

It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it. Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying. Say the first thing again.

Okay, I think what I am saying is there is something not right about where women are..or are meant to be..are we not supposed to be the nurturers, we have the capacity to feed our young without the help of 'cow and gate' and this capacity is also a natural form of contraception. But , we are encouraged to minimalise this, take a pill which acts as a fairly un-natural form of contraception, which in turn, when expelled from the body and into the sewerage sytem and again into the everyday water causes

harm to male anatomy..which solves a lot of contraception problems..but not well (in my opinion)

god knows I do not want to go back to the past and to him who ruled the roost..'My wife and I are one and I am he'(not surprised on the rebellion that followed and check your Victorian history on that one) but, I can see ignorance here,(the guy I spoke to has a PHD and two kids and is clueless)

We are animals, intellect does not count on bodily functions, or,can you tell me differently..keeping only to that one point...and how you are so different?

Your average farmer is likely to know exactly what I am saying,

and what I am saying here is, that is it so terrible in looking at a bit of realism and looking at answers..if any are needed?

Okay, I think what I am saying is there is something not right about where women are..or are meant to be..are we not supposed to be the nurturers, we have the capacity to feed our young without the help of 'cow and gate' and this capacity is also a natural form of contraception. But , we are encouraged to minimalise this, take a pill which acts as a fairly un-natural form of contraception, which in turn, when expelled from the body and into the sewerage sytem and again into the everyday water causes

harm to male anatomy..which solves a lot of contraception problems..but not well (in my opinion)

god knows I do not want to go back to the past and to him who ruled the roost..'My wife and I are one and I am he'(not surprised on the rebellion that followed and check your Victorian history on that one) but, I can see ignorance here,(the guy I spoke to has a PHD and two kids and is clueless)

We are animals, intellect does not count on bodily functions, or,can you tell me differently..keeping only to that one point...and how you are so different?

Your average farmer is likely to know exactly what I am saying,

and what I am saying here is, that is it so terrible in looking at a bit of realism and looking at answers..if any are needed?

Maybe I'm just blonde but I got lost again.....:confused:

I was good until the last paragraph. Are you saying we need to consider the natural instinct or laws of nature that govern us, as animals, and put more stock in that rather than suppress it or subvert it when considering things like raising children?

To quote Marlin from the movie Finding Nemo:

It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it. Look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying. Say the first thing again.

i had a lovely clean white nighty............. now iv chuckd a glass of red wine down me

Excellent , got to have been the bestist funnyest post on here for what seems an eternity.

:hihi:

Archived