Women talk for men

i had a lovely clean white nighty............. now iv chuckd a glass of red wine down me

Excellent , got to have been the bestist funnyest post on here for what seems an eternity.

:hihi:

calm down calm down :hihi:.............nuttiest thread for a long time :confused:

I am glad everyone is amused, especially the red wine bit which amused me..but, i said I was elderly, yep, and I think a bit, now, which is a bit late, and what I think is women and kids are being shortchanged, and we have moved or been moved away from the important..but we need to eat and pay bills, which is a sod..I think this is a question on image..in some ways, and a question on how the bloody hell are we all supposed to come to terms with biology and economic need..why should chemicals be necessary for reproduction? Why do we know this later than we should and look back..

Why should we have to give up a great experience and the most memorable, on the dot' when you should not have to?

I am glad everyone is amused, especially the red wine bit which amused me..but, i said I was elderly, yep, and I think a bit, now, which is a bit late, and what I think is women and kids are being shortchanged, and we have moved or been moved away from the important..but we need to eat and pay bills, which is a sod..I think this is a question on image..in some ways, and a question on how the bloody hell are we all supposed to come to terms with biology and economic need..why should chemicals be necessary for reproduction? Why do we know this later than we should and look back..

Why should we have to give up a great experience and the most memorable, on the dot' when you should not have to?

Why indeed ? That is the question.:)

Get with the times, single parenthood is now going out the window...well we tried to make it respectable...and coming back to the thread, we must work...there is nothing wrong with work, as long as the priorities are there.the point I am trying to make is whose priorities are we dealing with here. Because for some of us, they are no good at all.

Archived