Women talk for men

Get with the times, single parenthood is now going out the window...well we tried to make it respectable...and coming back to the thread, we must work...there is nothing wrong with work, as long as the priorities are there.the point I am trying to make is whose priorities are we dealing with here. Because for some of us, they are no good at all.

Exactly. Shall we vote on it ?:)

Get with the times, single parenthood is now going out the window...well we tried to make it respectable...and coming back to the thread, we must work...there is nothing wrong with work, as long as the priorities are there.the point I am trying to make is whose priorities are we dealing with here. Because for some of us, they are no good at all.

Single parenthood should never be the preferred situation, but it happens. It happened to me. As you said, we must work. But how do you change the priorities? We have to work to pay for food, shelter, clothing, etc to take care of our kids. Unless the state is going to pay to take care of everyone, which they cannot afford to do forever as is evidenced by the benefits dependent culture in your neck of the woods, how else do we do it? I don't get those sort of benefits here. No mortgage assistance, no childcare discounts, and the only child allowance I have are when I file my annual taxes and that is about $1,000 per year.

How does it change? How can we change it?

The idea of being a woman..with all that that entails has been changed before, it would seem to be in a constant state of flux though history..To change means communication, the tools are there as they have never been before.., but not to get short changed..which appears also to happen on a regular basis,

Archived