Women talk for men

Look what's a matter, tell cad all about it and he'll make it better.

OP has spent over three pages trying to explain, and the rest of us are still no closer to understanding what is going on... I recommend you start from page 1 and work forwards :hihi:

x

No men are not fick..I swear..just uneducated to the female persuasion..problem is on the long term..err, honey, is there something wrong..??

That's because when we men ask that dreaded question err, honey, is there something wrong..?? we are hoping that your answer will be a quick "no!"

x

OP has spent over three pages trying to explain, and the rest of us are still no closer to understanding what is going on... I recommend you start from page 1 and work forwards :hihi:

x

Do keep up, JB....we figured out what this was all about ages ago.

Men are fick....but we love you guys anyway. :love::love:

Yep, Gladiator is awesome. Good old Russell rocked it out in that movie. Let's try and steer this thread into a more masculine direction.

Alright, I'm thinking buying a new Corvette, the one with the 8 litre 48-valve V12 engine, quad-camshaft, 800 horsepower, four-wheel steering and 7-speed tiptronic gearbox.

How's that for starters?

:D

This thread is the reason that I bought three bottles of wine instead of the usual two tonight.

Keep on posting, strangeart. You are a valuable addition to the Sheffield forum.

Psst....I just ran to the store for a 6 pack. I need extra just to keep up but its our little secret. :hihi:

Archived