Women talk for men

That's awesome actually lol

I'm eating steak for dinner tomorrow.

Gonna miss ol' Bessie (she's the cow I'm eating) but she always knew our relationship was never going to go on forever. Still, she's like one of the family.

Now where's my rambo knife :huh:

Come here Bessie, this won't hurt at all...

x

lol

and guess what, it never is, always some drama about nothing that takes them like 5 years to spit it out. I actually blank out, I've mastered the art of looking like I'm taking an interest, but really, I'm watching any number of great classic boxing fights from the past in my mind.

Really, I'd love to have that skill. I could never fake an interest in a woman's issues, which is what probably cost me my first two marriages :hihi::blush::loopy:

x x x

My God, despite Russell Crowe, red wine, LA, it would seem we are all having a chat..the perpetrator of it all..being elderly..is off to bed..not suffering from any sort of dementor (not documented anyway) and especially not one with a big P.

Seriously though, I started this thread because I think there could be a need for a bit of straight talk on stuff that there is not enough straight talk about.. I do not malign men..once in possession of a few facts the good majority think well and deeply. It's just they are presented with an image that is not always understandable..the past is a formidable obstacle to overcome..

Here you go boys......how would this do ya?

http://www.2011camaroz28.net/z28camaro2.jpg

gotta admit....that is purrrrty.

American cars are designed for American roads. And by roads, I mean of course highways with 8-lanes in each direction that stretch for several miles in a straight line.

Have you ever visited the UK? Our inner city roads are one or two lanes with lots of bends, so not only would that car be too wide to drive safely on our roads, when you got to a corner, you'd probably crash. Plus rear wheel drive is no good in the snow. And guess what the weather is like in Sheffield today...?

x

American cars are designed for American roads. And by roads, I mean of course highways with 8-lanes in each direction that stretch for several miles in a straight line.

Have you ever visited the UK? Our inner city roads are one or two lanes with lots of bends, so not only would that car be too wide to drive safely on our roads, when you got to a corner, you'd probably crash. Plus rear wheel drive is no good in the snow. And guess what the weather is like in Sheffield today...?

x

I have been to the UK several times and Sheffield once. You are probably right.....it would be impossible to drive a Camaro there. But you can dream. Hey....if you ever vacation in the states, maybe you could rent one. They are sweet!!!

Archived