Feliz: Sheffield's newest Gay friendly night

skyfitsboy

which PR department are you talking about there? it is run by the same team as Moist but is a completly different concept.

Lessons learnt from Moist etc etc - 3 year Leadmill resident DJ Tom Trouble has been brought in, Galaxy 105 will be there, different rooms used (inc. smoking area don't worry!) improvements to the venue's interior giving it new personality etc so should not be associated with Moist!

Originally posted by Rebel_with

which PR department are you talking about there? it is run by the same team as Moist but is a completly different concept.

Lessons learnt from Moist etc etc - 3 year Leadmill resident DJ Tom Trouble has been brought in, Galaxy 105 will be there, different rooms used (inc. smoking area don't worry!) improvements to the venue's interior giving it new personality etc so should not be associated with Moist!

The guy who posted on the Sheff Uni LGB Boards.

Think he has something to do with Hallam Union.

Either way though, if it's run by the same people (regardless of new DJ's) that just says to me that it's Moist with a makeover.

NEW DJ's and new name, same organisers, same PR team = Moist with a Makeover.

Not sure why you're viewing it as a negative, no one has said Moist was pants (well not on Sheffield Forum I don't think ;) ).

Good luck with it though... you'll need it to break away the crowd from Fuel (which happens to be a quality venue after their refurb - all power to Danny and the team). :thumbsup:

Originally posted by peter41

Do we really care its same team etc etc blah blah ----> at least they are trying again instead of just vanishing. Good luck to them.

Exactly.... like I keep saying good luck to them.

If they learned from any past mistakes then it can only be an improvement and only time will tell.

However as I say they'll have their work cut out for em.

Archived