Peer pressure for guys to wear boxer shorts

Why is there so much peer pressure regarding a guy's choice of underwear? I prefer to wear underpants rather than boxers but am continually ribbed by my mates and sometimes even my girlfriend. The fact that I prefer the comfort and support of pants over boxers should be a personal thing. Underwear for men isn't just a fashion symbol and is there to provide support in the same way as a bra does for girls.

Why is there so much peer pressure regarding a guy's choice of underwear? I prefer to wear underpants rather than boxers but am continually ribbed by my mates and sometimes even my girlfriend. The fact that I prefer the comfort and support of pants over boxers should be a personal thing. Underwear for men isn't just a fashion symbol and is there to provide support in the same way as a bra does for girls.

But who wants their tackle hoisting up onto their chests, whilst being lifted and seperated?:gag:

Peer pressure never ever once bothered me and it shouldn't you, either. It matters not one jot to anyone but you what you wear, and I'd be sure to tell anyone ribbing you to back off.

Even more puzzling: it's beyond me why this would even come up in topic. If you were wearing frilly yellow lacies, I'd expect a bit of fallout in the locker room, but anything else is pretty much OK.

Archived